Job description / Role
As a Chef de Partie, you will be responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities whereby your role will include key responsibilities.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
- Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment
Your experience and skills include:
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
Your team and working environment:
Adagio, Novotel and Movenpick JVT Dubai has 924 keys including sold units as well as 4 F&B outlets and contemporary Recreation center.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.