Job description / Role
• Supports Executive Chef on daily operations
• Responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard and qualities.
• Work according to the menu specifications
• Keep work area at all times in hygienic conditions according to the rules set by the hotel
• Control food stock and food cost in his section
• Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up of buffets and special functions.
• With Chef Training Course Certificate
• Ability to communicate English
• Excellent presentation skills
• Passionate about food and committed at work
• Creative and dynamic
• Ability to adapt in multicultural environment
• Has the ability to supervise team
• Customer Focus
About the Company
Ideally located in Al Barsha heights, the hotel is close to amazing destinations like Dubai Marina, Dubai Internet City, Knowledge Village and Mall of the Emirates. Suitable for the business or leisure traveller alike. Golden Tulip Media is 4-star hotel with 5-star service! Enjoy our Outdoor swimming pool, Gym and health club.