Job description / Role
Job - Chef/Cook for a VIP Private House
Type of Job- Live in
• Follow the standard recipes that have been customized for the principles of the household
• Keep order in the kitchen.
• Packing away of groceries and pack it away in an orderly manner.
• Do groceries.
• Maintain the kitchen hygiene
• Ability to cook Arabic & International Food.
• Age (up to 45 years)
• 12 hours per day with one day weekly off, flexible day off scheduling (it will not necessarily fall on Friday or Saturday). This will depend on family presence and requirements.
• Should know how to cook all basic Emirati &
• Intercontinental dishes that are required including the desserts and pastries.
• Should be ready to take over all the work in the kitchen.
• Must have great presentation skills.
About the Company
A group of companies in the Gulf region with business activities across the world.