Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, Cassia is recruiting for Chef (Light Foods) for their Fujairah location.
Responsible for the smooth operation of the kitchen with emphasis on quality, presentation within the guidelines of the standardized menus and employee training, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Prepare light foods such as sandwiches, juices, and salads.
- Monitor regular standards of production to ensure highest level of quality
- Monitor all aspects pertaining to the control of the food cost
- Ensure HACCP standards are implemented and follow the appropriate hygiene standards as per Municipality requirements at all times
- Ensure consistent on the job training session for culinary colleagues and promote health & safety
- Proven experience as a light food chef is a must
- International Hotel experience;
- Good English or decent English and good Arabic
- Paid 22 working days as Annual leave
- Annual air ticket to the home country
- Medical insurance
- Up to 15 paid sick leave
- Work related transportation is provide
- If currently outside the UAE, joining ticket and pickup from the airport will be provided
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.