Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently recruiting a Chemical Sales Manager based in Abu Dhabi for a large chemical solutions provider.
A successful candidate will have significant experience in presenting a firm’s products and vision to clients in order to achieve designated annual team and individual sales targets.
• Knowledge and experience in oil & gas sector specially for refinery chemicals, fuel additives, specialty chemicals, water treatment chemicals.
• Develop, prequalify & Achieve quarterly sales target based on the yearly objectives assigned by the Management.
• Sound knowledge of ADNOC online portals along with sales and prequalification procedures.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends
AED 16,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Hands on experience with ADNOC & other oil and gas customers for short term and long term price agreements procedures and submittals.
• Knowledge & experience with communicating partners/suppliers for local ministries and regularities approval.
• Submit monthly reports with market assessments and forecasts to management within timeframe
• Negotiate tender and contract terms and finalize projects with department head
• Develop and implement special sales activities to sell and reduce old stock
• Submit orders by conferring with sales support staff
• Review samples before presenting the same to clients/consultants
• Determine improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment’s, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processed, or use of material services
• Provide customers with technical training that allows them to have a better understanding of the product or service being sold.
• Prepare ‘Project Report’ for monthly Sales meeting
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Area Sales Manager
Opus Recruit Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Sales Manager Specialty Gases
Deputy Manager - Operations
Petrochem Middle East
Project Manager - Water Treatment (Chemical Degree Holder)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||25 May|