Job description / Role
We are seeking a skilled Chemist with 2+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or Cosmetics industry. The Chemist's responsibilities include studying the chemical make-up of materials that are essential in manufacturing business to ensure product safety, preparing test solutions, and conducting quality control tests. The Chemist will conduct research and explore how products, processes, and equipment may be improved.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop formulations in the lab,
• Assist with the set-up of in-house lab capabilities,
• Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients / compunding,
• Test substances and materials for chemical safety,
• Carry out lab work to develop and improve both new and existing products,
• Conduct quality control tests,
• Analyze compounds to determine chemical or physical properties,
• Analyze compounds to determine stability and viscosity of the product,
• Test material made for quality and performance, then report results,
• Planning and organizing multiple tasks and working independently,
• Perform accurate analyses on incoming materials (chemical/component), finished products and stability of different dose forms,
• Interpret test results or develop nonstandard tests,
• Prepare standard procedures for compounding,
• Evaluate laboratory safety procedures,
• Direct, coordinate, or advise personnel in test procedures,
• Communicate with suppliers to determine what products they can offer for a given project.
To be a successful Chemist, you should be analytical, detail oriented, and logical. You should be dedicated to furthering scientific knowledge and improving processes and products.
About the Company
A leading trading company in UAE.
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
General Lab Technician
Quality Control Incharge
RTC-1 Employment Services
Water Treatment Plant Operator