Chemistry Arabic Teacher - High School
RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Chemistry Arabic Teacher - High School
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 16K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus health insurance, air ticket into the UAE and a repatriation ticket at the end of the contract
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
An independent federal entity responsible of enhancing the efficiency of the UAE's public education sector.
• Teaching in the medium of English
• Responsible for planning, managing, and improving the learning of their own students, working with other team members.
• Collaborating with Lead Teachers to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies.
• Managing the learning of the students, maintaining records, collaborating with other teachers, and promoting staff development in a pro-active manner.
• Responsible for planning and participating in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Must have Teaching Qualification and Teaching License
• Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level
• Must have certificate of proficiency (IELTS), a score of no less than 6.0 academic / 6.5 General (with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill); if IELTS certificate is not available, candidate will be subjected for a free EmSAT test provided by the company for one time, test score must be 1250 or higher
• Excellent oral and written English essential
• Open to overseas candidates
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.