Job description / Role
Position Title: Chemistry Teacher
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 16K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
An independent federal entity responsible of enhancing the efficiency of the UAE's public education sector
• Improve learning of their own students in the subject assigned
• Work with Lead Teachers to implement and improve curriculum, teaching, and assessment strategies
• Manage students, maintain records, and collaborate with other teachers.
• Participate in professional development opportunities to further their own knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Manage all facilities and activities related to achieve student learning.
• Open to Arabic and native English speakers
• 45 years old and below
• Master's or bachelor’s degree on Science Chemistry, Engineering, Bio, Other Sciences, Pharma
• At least 3 years of teaching experience in same subject
• Must have any of the following: at least EmSAT 1100 score in Arabic, EmSAT 1400 score in English or IELTS with 6 score
• Should have valid teaching license
• Open to overseas candidates
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Worldteachers Recruitment Limited
The Lazar Group
Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI)
Teacher (Primary, KG and Math)
CODA Talent LLC