Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Chief Accountant, who will be responsible for consolidating data for the presentation of budgets and providing an overview of the financial status of operations, maintains accounting records and identifies trends that may help the company. They will be required to prepare budgets and develop forecasts based on past spending and economic trends.
• Support program planning and development and tracking of documentation required by the investment analysis effort, including development and updates to the business case.
• Coordinate with management as the investment analysis process continues.
• Prepare review and distribute monthly financial reports to cost / profit centers.
• Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and re-forecast and analyse fluctuations.
• Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package.
• Prepare annual financial information binder to be provided to the external auditors.
• Assist in the budget & re-forecast process.
• Maintain budget and re-forecast information in the accounting system.
• Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organization as needed.
• Develop, maintain and distribute as-hoc reports and financial models as needed.
• Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
• Consult with managers to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
• Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Accounting or Finance
• ACCA/CIMA/CA qualification is desirable
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Operations/Transportation Companies.
• Experience in Accounting software’s and ERP systems.
• Cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Chief Accountant for a Semi-Government Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
General Accountant - Luxury Retail
NSI & Bluefin Talent