Job description / Role
Our client is a very busy construction company. Reporting to the Financial Controller, you’ll be part of a small team and hence this is a hands-on role with multiple functions.
Salary around 15k. This client works 6 days a week.
• Adhere to the Month-end close, supporting an on-time and error free process.
• Preparing management reports
• Support the delivery of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statement by pre-determined deadlines.
• Preparation of all documents related to accounts receivable, accounts payable, accruals, cost accounting, inventory, fixed assets, revenue ensuring they have been accurately recorded and processed into company system.
• Keeping all documents and reconciliations up to date for monthly and quarterly reports and annual audit
• Preparation of customer invoices/billing.
• Assisting in the timely collection of receivables and on-time payment of supplier invoices.
• Preparation of cheques, payments and bank deposits.
• Review of requisition and LPOs in line with company best practices and processes.
• Cash/Bank reconciliation.
• Timely preparation of the VAT declaration.
• Supporting all ERP System data needs from all business areas ensuring that we have a data rich and accurate database
• Coordination with procurement, logistics and supply functions.
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: 6 days per week
• Qualified Accountant
• 5 years of proven experience in an accounts role in construction or another industry where there is a complex supply chain
• Hands-on experience of handling LCs & Bank Guarantees
• Sound knowledge of IFRS.
• Experience in maintaining a general ledger.
• Outstanding attention to detail.
• Strong Excel and database skills.
• Exposure to an ERP System (SAGE, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft etc)
• You must be willing to work 6 days a week
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|