Job description / Role
A large holding company based in UAE is looking for a Senior/Chief Accountant to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
• Prepare timely and accurate Net Assets Values, yields, distributions, and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
• Prepare reports for shareholders/unit holders calculating their profit/loss
• Tracking capital calls and contributions
• Ensuring adequate documents/supporting’s for investments are maintained.
• Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
• Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices,
• Write reports periodically to management on Fund activities and other related issues.
• Research, as assigned, certain securities in Fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with ADGM
• Institutional fund accounting processes also include preparing, reconciling and distributing reports to separate custodians and investment management.
• Carrying out regular accounting and Preparation of monthly financial reports
• Preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, VAT returns, financial statements, or other reports
AED 16,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• CA/CPA experienced in fund accounting
• Candidate must have worked in Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) or Abu Dhabi Global Markets (ADGM)
• A relevant degree for a recognized university
• Candidate must be based in UAE
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||23 Feb|
Accounts Payable & VAT Accountant
Irwin & Dow