Job description / Role
Superb Opportunity for an International Tier 1 Business that operates in over 100 countries World Wide .If you want a career in ABU DHABI and are excited by 2.1 Billion AED Project then this could be for you!
Are you an Accountant or Senior Accountant seeking a step up to Chief Accountant where you can illustrate your ability , career drive and work ethic. You will be joining an organisation that can offer you superb career prospects globally in the future.
Our Finance Director is looking to hire someone ready to take a step up into a Chief Accountant Role and make a real name for themselves .If you have experience of working for a Construction business in the UAE then this is an added advantage but not essential .However what is ESSENTIAL is a Positive Attitude,Strong Communication Skills & YOU MUST BE GOOD WITH NUMBERS!
- Have you got ability & common sense? You will be needed to hands on in implementing procedures, manage financial tools, register trading businesses for the group, set up VAT, build a small team, manage a happy workforce and help be the Finance Director in all aspects of P&L.
- You will be getting in at the front end so this role will suit someone with a role the sleeves up mentality that is used to DOING opposed to delegating.
- You are joining an organisation that has some of the strongest working ethics for looking after its people, providing a professional working environment and ensuring that you are paid on time every month so career security is not something you have to worry about with this professional organisation.
AED 15,000 to 23,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Plus Medical , Annual Pay Review , Family Status , Flights & Bonus
Minimum Requirements (100 % Essential for a successful application)
- You must be based in the UAE at present for FACE TO FACE interviews.
- Fully capable of demonstrating strong communications skills whilst communicating with a Director of NSR Associates.
- Able to attend a 2nd Interview in Central Abu Dhabi in March.
- Have 3-4 Years Accountancy experience in the UAE.
- Accountancy Degree - Can be produced upon request and needs to be attested
- Able to supply references from prior working colleagues upon request
- Able to start employment before the 10th of May 2020
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies