Job description / Role
A Chief Accountant will lead the Finance department and associated operations such that account management, reporting, and interdepartmental and vendor relations are managed to optimise the hotels profitability.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Supervise city ledger, general ledger, guest ledger and payroll sections within the Accounting & Finance Department and ensure the proper operation of Mövenpick Hotel accounting system.
- Monitor and report on the implementation of all necessary controls in order to safeguard the assets of the hotel and to maintain records for the fixed assets, operating equipment, supplies and inventories.
- To ensure that the Hotel accounting procedures apply to the standards of Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and local laws & regulations.
- Deputize for the Director of Finance in his absence
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous two-year experience in a similar function from a luxury or premium hotels and resorts
- Taking responsibility for self-development
- Coaching and mentoring Heartists to develop new skills and deliver results
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
TGC Consulting Middle East
Financial Planning Accountant
Emirates Refreshments Company
Accountant - AR & AP
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Dubai Parks and Resorts