Job description / Role
As Chief Accountant, your numerical and leadership skills will form a "Perfect Balance" in support of your team and our dynamic business. Our financial operations thrive with the commitment of our colleagues and leaders who model our values.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage the day to day activity of Finance Department and ensure all standards are followed
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual reports
- Ensure Financial Records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
Your experience and skills include:
- Should have min. 3 years experience in similar role for a reputed Hotel in UAE. Pre-opening experience would be an added advantageous.
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Fun-loving, Vibrant & passionate to grow with us
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manpower Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Accountant E-commerce
Shami General Trading