Job description / Role
This position is responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation of the company's financial reports, which include balance sheets and income statements. They also assist in compliance audits and monitoring internal controls to ensure that everyone does their job correctly.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assist the Financial Controller with in the preparation of all reporting requirements regardless of reporting frequency including daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc.
- Ensure information presented in all reports is accurate and reflective of actual business transactions.
- Ensure all reports are prepared on a timely basis, meeting all deadlines set by Statutory Bodies, Owning Company and Brand Manager.
- Conduct surprise spot-checks on General Cashier's float on a periodic basis.
- Conduct surprise spot-checks on all Outlet Cashier's float on a periodic basis in addition to spot-check performed by the General Cashier.
- Conduct surprise stock-count inspection in addition to/ during the month-end stock-count conducted by the Cost Controller's office.
- Budget & Forecast
- Assist the Financial Controller in the preparation of the annual budgets and monthly forecasts as required.
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant experience as chief accountant or similar is an asset
- Graduation in Finance or degree in vocational hospitality
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
Rixos The Palm Dubai Hotel & Suites is a multi-awarded family beach destination situated on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Dubai.
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos The Palm, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant (Chartered Accountant)
Alpha Projects & Logistics DMCC
Sun Global DMCC
TGC Middle East