Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities
• Assess short- term and long-term funding needs by reviewing the rolling cash flow and cash forecast.
• Weekly cash flow updates, monitor the actual cash flow movement with approved budgeted cash flow.
• Make suitable funding arrangement in short term and long-term.
• Liaison with banks and handling all banking matters for the facility renewals (Bank Loans, Leasing, LC’s Bank Guarantees, etc.)
• Manage day to day business activities and ensure timely completion of routine tasks.
• Ensure all accounting entries are properly recorded in the accounting system by validating the routine transaction in the software.
• Ensure accuracy of information contained in financial reports and their compliance with statutory requirements.
• Ensure continuous development and improvement of the procedures of better functioning of the organization.
• Take corrective measures to eliminate the discrepancies in the accounting system to ensure accuracy of the financial information.
• Monitoring the accounts receivables and payables for effective management of working capitals and cash flows.
• Preparation and filing of VAT returns in compliance with UAE FTA laws.
• Preparation of annual budgets by working closely with the business unit managers.
• Liaison with external auditors for group and individual audit.
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in UAE
• Having CA education qualification
• Must be present in UAE
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. With a presence in more than 60 countries. very year, our 30,000 colleagues worldwide enable millions of people to succeed in the world of work, and support more than 100,000 organizations with their human capital needs.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.