Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational company that focuses in producing refractory products. They are seeking to expand their workforce and are looking for a Chief Accountant / Accountant for their office based in Dubai.
The organization is an international trading focused company that has over 15 plants, present in over 28 countries. They have a global presence all over Europe, and Asia.
* Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
* Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
* Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
* Managing the payables to the vendors, creation of vendors in the system
* MIS reporting and preparing reports for management
* Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
* Reconciliation of payroll, verification of contracts and orders, and collecting receivables may be part of an accountant's duties.
* Assisting in setting up new accounting policies and procedures for the organization
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an Chief Accountant / Accountant to further progress their career with a well-established and growing organization.
* Minimum 3 years of experience within the accounting function
* International accounting qualification is preferred: CA, ACCA, or CPA.
* Bilingual in Arabic / English is a necessity
* Preferably someone from a trading or industrial background
* Strong accounting and technical skills
* Good communications skills, along with the ability to work well with a team
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Company In UAE
Senior Management Accountant
A Leading Company in UAE