Job description / Role
Duties and accountabilities will extend but not be limited to the following;
• Assist CFO in implementation of internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for budget administration, cash/credit management and accounting.
• Maintaining tight credit control and receivables management through direct interaction with customers.
• Responsible for the preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, and reports required by regulatory agencies.
• Supervision of employees performing financial reporting, accounting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting.
• Coordination of company accounts/financial audits.
• Communication to Group divisions of approved accounting and budgeting policies and procedures and efficient control and utilization of financial resources.
• Assist CFO in relationship management with banks, coordination for setting up credit line and procuring financing.
• Receiving and records requests for disbursements; authorizes disbursements in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Responsible for Inventory & Fixed Asset Counts.
• Supervising and controlling receiving of cash, cheques, and deposits funds.
• Developing and implementing purchasing/contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
• Supervising financial impact of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies such as aircraft components, consumables, and major capital items [including aircraft].
• Coordinating the setup of lease agreements and the subsequent management of agreements.
• Maintaining good working relationships with suppliers submitting claims for recompense if required.
• Reviewing purchase orders, claims and contracts, controlling the requisitions process and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
• Assist CFO in implementation and management of ERP software.
Essential Skills & Experience;
• Right candidate must be coming from or recently occupied a similar role with minimum 7 years related work experience in UAE, financial control, budgeting and management, accounting, audit, contract management, procurement & ERP implementation/management. Experience in setting up internal control policies an advantage. Construction industry experience an advantage.
• Right candidate must posses a high level of education; minimum Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent. Professional accreditation distinct advantage.
• Must posses excellent command of English language skills, verbal, written, reading.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to remain organized under pressure and friendly and efficient in service delivery.
• Excellent MS Office skills.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria then please don’t hesitate to apply. Suitable candidates will be contacted for telephone interview in the first instance.
About the Company
Al Sham Build & Decor has been known to take the lead as a primary contractor on a variety of projects, with a specialization in industrial commercial & residential projects. We have been established since 2019 in the UAE and has already taken the lead in the market and completed more than twelve construction designing & decor projects.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Travel & Tourism Company In UAE
TGC Middle East
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jun|
Accounting & Finance Manager