Job description / Role
Quest Search & Selection is working with a unique Hotel Group in Dubai.
They are currently on the lookout for a Chief Accountant to join their small but skilled team based in there boutique Hotel in Dubai. Responsible to maintain control over the hotel assets, liabilities, income and expenditure. Reporting into the GM.
• Prepare and analyze consolidated financial statements for the Business Unit;
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
• Support month-end and year-end close process;
• Have indepth knowledge of the Hotel industry in the UAE;
• Investigate problems that may arise in reporting of hotel operations;
• Work closely with other departments in the preparation of budgets;
• 3-4 years’ experience as a Financial Controller / Accountant or any related field in a Hotel;
• Chartered Accountant, ACCA, ICA, CPA, CIMA, CAC or ICAEW is highly preferred;
• Managing a team of 3-4 people;
• Must have working knowledge of accounting systems in a hotel;
• Vast knowledge with accounting principles and procedures;·
• Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
• This is a great opportunity with a unique, thriving international business.
An attractive salary package and benefits await the successful candidate.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for consideration of the role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you think that you are qualified for the job, please send us your updated CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.