Job description / Role
Sekoya Management are currently recruiting for an experienced Chief Accountant. As Chief Accountant you will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for planning, directing, and conducting accounting activities within the Finance Department.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual budget execution reports
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
• Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
• Notifying & investigating any abnormalities in the disbursement of company funds
• Computation and payment of staff salaries on a monthly basis
• Advising and assisting the Management in the compilation and control of the budget
• Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with UAE legislation
• Advising on the improvement of financial management system, internal control system and the use of financial management software
• Cooperating with external auditors to carry out the annual external audit process
• Supervising the day-to-day operation of the finance department
• Other financial management duties assigned by the CEO.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
• CPA Qualified
• Min 10 years relevant experience in financial & management accounting in the Hospitality/F&B sector (3 of which should be at Chief Accountant level).
• Relevant experience in audit and costing
• Excellent strategic planning skills with the ability to interact with all levels
• Strong MS Office skills particularly in MS Excel.
• Able to work independently and highly meticulous.
• Full working knowledge of Oracle JDE/SAP/F5
Candidates must be available to start within a maximum of 1 month.
About the Company
Our journey started with a vision to create a fully immersive experience for the people of Dubai. With the view to bring the best of Soho to the Emirate, Sekoya Management built on the dream of establishing a hub where entertainment seekers, upcoming artists and music enthusiasts could come together. A real estate and hospitality development company dedicated to creating an environment of full-fledged entertainment and luxury, we take care of everything from concept creation and development to building and operating. Specializing in designing, building and operating luxury boutique hotels, resort and unique lifestyle and entertainment destinations, we reimagine a world where living and playing go hand in hand.
With our various lifestyle destinations, we have a vision of continuously creating the ultimate luxury entertainment scene. Bringing the best of Las Vegas, Ibiza, Mykonos, St Tropez and Soho to Dubai, our plans for the future stretch far and wide. From luxury resorts, state-of-the-art venues and captivating entertainment destinations, we’re dedicated to creating an immersive environment for the people of Dubai to explore and celebrate.
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||4 Sep|
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
LITASCO Middle East DMCC