Job description / Role
This role reports to Managing Director and has the below responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain an ERP accounting system for 2 facilities
- Record Financial Transactions, Prepare and present financial reconciliations
- Manage AP and follow up payments
- Maintain proper project financial cycles and coordinate with external auditors
- Prepare reconciliation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Ensure cost effective methods and practices are followed.
- Supervise transactions entry and cash flow
- Compose, Review and Negotiate payment terms with Vendors and Customers such as but not limited to Purchase Contracts, NDAs and SLAs
- Liaise with Banks for L/Gs , L/Cs and financial transactions & facilities
- Monitor overheads and report irregularities.
AED 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- BSc. in Accounting or Finance
Nature and length of previous experience:
- Min 2-3 years as a Chief accountant or Finance Manager
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Self Driven. Able to work and excel alone
- Independent problem solver
- Enjoys a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Possess great attention to details
- Strong and aggressive personality with excellent negotiating skills
- Experienced in Business Banking, specifically L/Cs, Project Finance, Short Term investments and Exchange Rate.
- Experienced in Composing and Reviewing International trade Contracts, NDAs and SLAs
- Experienced in CRM packages, specifically QuickBooks
- Fluent Written & Spoken Business English.
- Arabic and/or Russian is an advantage
About the Company
INTECHNICS is committed to provide state of the art Electronic Security & Automation Solutions which are reliable and practical with long term sustainability and utility. Our core values are based on integrity, ethics and efficiency. With our seamless processes and trained staff, we march forward to set new benchmarks in the Security Industry.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Assistant Finance Manager
Dubai Parks and Resorts
TGC Consulting Middle East