Job description / Role
• Responsible to overall supervise and manage the Sales & Customer Happiness Center (CHC) Departments of the company.
• Develop and implement Corporate and Directorate business development strategies, contract management and administration in compliance with company policy.
• As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies
• Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets
• Create and develop commercial opportunities to increase our income for SUEZ.
• This is with both existing and potentially new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationships.
• Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing robust and successful business proposals that secure new contracts and long-term client relationships for the Trust.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Team; Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activities compared with the objectives
• Insures that all Sales Team meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes
• Analyze sales results and follow-up marketing plans to identify opportunities for growth and new selling opportunities
• Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Account Executives to build motivation and selling skills
• Develop and implement procedures for Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
• Monitor market conditions, competitive terms; Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices; Recommend changes.
• Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
• To do joint site inspections for bigger projects, so as to estimate work scope and to do cost estimation; Also, to participate in business discussions and client meetings
• To track, record, manage and resolve critical project issues and customer complaints and escalate, when necessary
• To regularly engage in data analysis, identify gaps and take corrective actions for improvement
• Education: Bachelor of Engineering or Graduation, preferably in environmental Science from an accredited University.
• Professional Certification: UAE Driving License for Light Vehicle is mandatory.
• HSE and project management certifications, related to waste management industry
• Specialized knowledge: Needs to be well experienced and knowledgeable in multi-site Project management and in waste recycling operations at a senior level
• Skills: Strong communication skills, exceptional organizational and leadership skills, man management, strong data analytical skills, interviewing skills, stakeholder management skills, self-starter, Camp management, Organizational and Commercial awareness
• Computer Skills: Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, e-mail, internet, etc.)
• Other characteristics such as personal characteristics: Should be a team player, honest, self-confident, disciplined, highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
• Experience: At least 15 years of relevant work experience, preferably with at least 5 years in a managerial position in the Operations department of a reputed company in UAE
About the Company
SUEZ ranks among the world's leaders in water and waste management services. With over 82,000 employees and a presence on all five continents, SUEZ is a key player in the circular economy and the sustainable management of resources.
Through its Water businesses, SUEZ performs the design, construction, operation and financing of water treatment plants and systems. SUEZ also provides water treatment solutions for drinking water production, seawater desalination, sludge treatment, and wastewater purification and recycling.
Through its Recycling & Waste Recovery businesses, SUEZ manages waste for cities and industries, serving more than 466,000 industrial and commercial clients worldwide. SUEZ provides recovery solutions for all types of waste, at all stages of the waste cycle - from collection, sorting, dismantling, recycling and recovery, to specialized services at industrial sites, and marketing of recovered resources.
SUEZ supplies drinking water to 92 million people, delivers wastewater treatment services to 65 million, recovers 16 million tonnes of waste each year and produces 7 TWh of renewable energy.
SUEZ is headquartered in Paris, France, and generated total revenues of €15.3 billion in 2016.
Chief Executive Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Chief Executive Officer
Head of Marketing and Business Development
Director - Operations & Commercial
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Middle East Executive