Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity to join a leading educational institute with rapid plans of expansion and their customer needs at the centre of their operations. The role will be responsible for managing Financial, People, Operations and mainly Commercial activities in the Group. Supporting the CEO in strategic matters, M&A, expansion, growth and diversification.
Exceptional educational institute with impressive plans for growth!
Key Responsibilities will include:
* To develop and implement the comprehensive Business sales Plan and Operation Plan in line with business strategy and financial objectives and targets.
* To assist in coordinating and implementing organization's business plan, financial objectives, strategies and goals.
* To satisfy all requirements of the organization's strategies, goals and objectives in terms of new business development in an economical and cost-effective manner.
* To advise the Chief Executive Officer on a continuous basis of current and future developments, plans, strategies and performances indicators of the relevant area
* To maintain good business relations with the existing clients and to identify the possibilities of securing new business and products/services.
* To assist in identifying new business opportunities and develop new business expansion and diversification in their relevant area.
* To manage and coordinate amongst management team members to ensure efficient and maximum people utilization towards achieving performance excellence.
* To lead and guide all subordinates to adhere to the Quality Policy relating to their department.
* To ensure satisfaction of the customers at the highest level in terms of quality products, customer satisfaction/retention and services.
* To coordinate day-to-day operations with team members, in order to ensure smooth and efficient operational environment.
* To develop budget, review and approve annual budgets.
* To review on monthly basis financial reports, financial standing and introduce
* To assess the adequacy of departmental human resources under their scope in terms of quality and quantity for carrying out departmental responsibilities.
* Develop the marketing Road Map of the group and the individual brands & nurseries
* Devise and implement a comprehensive Marketing and Communication Plan
* Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Manage and develop marketing programs and materials such as advertising, event support and online promotions.
* Identify offline activation opportunities with Sales team for events to generate Sales.
* Liaise with the media to prepare press releases and attend to all press enquiries.
* Monitor and ensure effectiveness of the strategy used to develop the Business Plan
* Prepare and monitor the Marcom budget approved
* Conduct thorough market intelligence and stay up to date with the market landscape related to group businesses
* Develop and implement an adequate PR plan.
* Responsible for developing the business through marketing initiatives, building WOM (word of mouth) and building affinity with stakeholders
* Put in place an optimal digital and social media Strategy and plan for the group and the individual businesses
There is a competitive package on offer and the unrivalled opportunity to join a leading educational institute with a progressive path into successor of CEO.
Key requirements for the successful candidate will include:
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing & Sales.
* Minimum 8 years of experience in a similar role.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Leadership skills and goal oriented.
* Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns
* Deep understanding of the principles of marketing and available agency resources. Knows how to apply them to further specific business objectives for both the Group and the individual businesses.
* Think creatively and inspire creativity in the group. The individual should Develop innovative and provocative strategies to solve marketing and business challenges, both in the short and long term.
* Great interpersonal skills and team spirit to support the Directors of the Businesses and Centres and represent the group in various conferences and functions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.