Chief Compliance Officer and MLRO for Asset Management Firm
Job description / Role
Chief Compliance Officer and MLRO for Abu Dhabi Asset Management Firm
Our client is an asset management firm licensed by the ADGM. They are looking to hire a Chief Compliance Officer and MLRO to lead the firm's in-house compliance function.
The key purpose of this role is to
- undertake all the compliance duties of the Firm to provide assurance that the Firm is able to meet its compliance obligations under FSRA rules, together with compliance with the relevant policies of the Firm.
- perform the role of Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) for the firm.
- undertake compliance activities in relation to on-boarding of clients/ KYC.
- registered MLRO
- authorized by the DFSA or FSRA
- 6-10 years of experience in compliance, audit, risk and governance
- experience in compliance related to investment and asset management
About the Company
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” is an Abu Dhabi based on-shore company and we operate with high standards and provide value-added services. We understand the volatility of the market and the change in the needs of its clients. Keeping this in mind, we hire only the best of Consultants whose exposure to the market and the region is of the highest standards. “ADIV Human Resources Consultancy L.L.C.” will make the talented people fit into the right place so that they can enhance their skills. We uphold this responsibility to fulfill our commitment as ‘Let’s make the solutions possible for all diversity of people’
Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO)
Director - Risk, Insurance & Business Continuity Management
Operations & Compliance Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Business Head
MBG Corporate Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 May|