Job description / Role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Chief Country Manager to work closely with top management in one of the leading banks in the region. The Chief Country Manager will be responsible and accountable for U.A.E Operations and achieve all round business targets as prescribed by the Head Office from time to time. He will be the main communicator at U.A.E Operations for liaison with the Country Regulator i.e. Central Bank of U.A.E.
* The Chief Country Manager will be solely responsible for running the operations with the support of staff provided.
* Responsible for the preparation of the annual budget of the business in UAE in co-ordination with the respective functional units in HO and for the achievement of the same.
* MBA (Finance / Marketing) / C.A / Post Graduate Degree in Business / Banking / Finance
* Min. 20 years experience in Corporate Banking, Trade Finance and Treasury
* At least 10-15 years of experience in an U.A.E bank with a minimum of 5 years in heading the Country Operations of an U.A.E Bank.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent