Job description / Role
• Share your extensive expertise in cloud technologies, business processes and industry trends on C-Level
• Lead strategic technology/business discussions and advise on current/future state architectural vision, roadmaps, case for change, organisational impact and migration methodology in collaboration with local teams from Sales, PreSales, Consulting, Customer Success, Innovation Advisory and Industry Business Units
• Create a vision of how Oracle can be the ideal partner to succeed with the digital transformation journey
This team works hollistically and we embrace candidates with competitive cloud vendor expertise; candidates should have:
• University Degree in Computer Sciences or similar IT related fields
• Extensive background as (Lead) Enterprise Architect, CTO or Head of Architecture
• Proven technical expertise in SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and Digital Transformation related topics
• Holistic knowledge of cloud technologies and respective use-cases
• Knowledge of Oracle solutions would be ideal, but not a must
• Significant C-level presentation and consultative selling experience
• Flexible to travel across the region
• Fluency English and respective local language
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.