Job description / Role
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities concerned with design, construction, modification, and maintenance of equipment and machinery in medical center facilities by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
• Under limited supervision, directs, supervises, and monitors the Engineering operation and maintenance staff.
• Ensures efficient and reliable operation of all machinery, electrical and plumbing systems within the medical center.
• Assists in the formulation of plans, policies and procedures to implement or comply with The Joint Commission standards, regional directives, applicable codes and good hospital engineering practice.
Main responsibilities: Essential Functions:
• Establishes standards and policies for pollution control, installation, modification, quality control, testing, operating procedure, inspection, and maintenance of equipment.
• Directs maintenance of plant buildings, quality control, testing, operating procedure, inspection, and maintenance of equipment.
• Coordinates requirements for new designs, surveys, and maintenance schedules for equipment and machinery.
• Prepares bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisition.
• Provides training and in-service programs for all engineering staff to ensure safe and effective operation of all physical plant equipment and compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Tests newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications.
• Assists the Director of Facility Operations or designee in preparing budgets, planning, renovation projects, and other projects as determined by the Director of Facility Operations or designee.
• Supervisory responsibilities: Manages subordinate supervisors in Plant Operations.
• Responsible for overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
• Also directly supervises non-supervisory incumbents.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing and hiring and training incumbents, planning assigning and directing work, praising performance, rewarding and disciplining incumbents, and addressing complaints and resolving problems subject to management approval.
• Performs other related duties.
• Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum 7 years of experience in healthcare or hospitality industry.
• Competency to operate microprocessor based devices.
• Working knowledge of all trade classifications including electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, telecommunications, etc.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Ability to write simple correspondence.
• Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other incumbents of the organization.
About the Company
AlMulla Holding Group is a business group in the form of a conglomerate with several subsidiaries, chaired by Mr. Abdulla Mohamed Saeed AlMulla.
Project Engineer (Hotel / Ski Resort)
Facilities Manager / Division Head / Unit Head
A Leading Group In The UAE
Site Engineer / QA/QC Engineer
Al Sitara Gulf Contracting
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Manazel Real Estate