Job description / Role
- To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the POMEC Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition.
- You will support Park Hyatt Dubai & Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club to achieve its environmental vision by conserving water and energy, minimizing pollution, effective garbage disposal management, encouraging plantation, buying and using eco-friendly products, following government's legal requirements and moreover nurturing a responsible culture.
- To assume full responsibility for the cost-effective operation of the POMEC Department.
- To prepare the annual and revised POMEC budget in close cooperation with the Financial Controller and management, commensurate with operational requirement of the property.
- To keep accurate records and monitor closely all POMEC budget expenditures and to ensure that the budget is adhered to and costs strictly controlled.
- To allocate and countersign all invoices chargeable to the POMEC budget before being processed and charged.
- To establish an efficient system for the control and verification of all fuel deliveries to the premises.
- To be fully in-charge of Fire and Life Safety of the entire Resort.
- To review all annual maintenance contracts and their schedule renewals.
- To lead the team in preparation for all audits required by Hyatt International.
- To ensure that the Resort is compliant with all Municipality regulations and requirements.
- To control and monitor closely all utility consumption, and to ensure optimum energy usage by all departments in the Resort.
- To observe energy efficiency of all equipment, forwarding to management suggestions for replacement of energy inefficient equipment and to report to management all wastage of energy.
- To assume full charge of building structures, including Villas, guestroom and public area rehabilitation.
- To establish a regular planned preventive maintenance of equipment in accordance with Company standards.
- To supervise maintenance of gardens and grounds, indoors and outdoor, including road surfaces.
- To be fully in charge and responsible for the smooth function of the Department's administration and maintenance of an efficient filing system.
- To make sure that all documents related to the operation of the department are being kept up to date and that all records are correctly maintained and filed.
- To assume full responsibility for the preparation and timely submittal of all reports.
- To maintain a comprehensive library of manuals and parts list of all operational equipment, as well as a complete set of up to date drawings of all areas and systems.
- To perform an annual evaluation of all POMEC personnel.
- To fulfill Director of Facility Management's responsibilities as required.
- To be an active member of the Hotel's Executive Committee.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Director of Engineering or Engineering Manager in larger operation.
- Require a skills of well organizing, administrative and solving the problems
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Civil Engineer - High Rise Structure
Distinguished Real Estate
Value Engineer - Construction Project Industry
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Project Construction Manager
TRS Staffing Solutions
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services