Job description / Role
Managing engineering and facilities services and processes that support the core business of the hotel. Focusing on using best business practices to improve efficiency by reducing operating.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Oversee ongoing maintenance, repair and preventative maintenance in the properties with a focus to improve efficiency, profitability and service levels.
- Monitoring energy and water management programs to ensure cost effective use of utilities.
- Follow departmental policies and procedures.
- Lay out in details works to maintenance supervisor and on the job cross check daily the activity governing the personnel, process & progress tasks & works.
- Oversee weekly test operation of generator, fire protection plant and log-up as pre-arrangement sheet.
- Manage all Team Member related activities, including recruitment, performance management, training, career planning, disciplinary matters, and team motivation.
- Lead the Maintenance function in a hotel providing both, a reactive and proactive multi-skilled service on all operational equipment and hotels' infrastructure.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ark In Interio
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE
Big Fish Recruitment
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|