Job description / Role
Guildhall is representing one of the largest main contractors on Earth.
With an ongoing push for new projects, they are looking to hire a Chief Estimator as part of their wider Tendering Department.
- Focusing specifically upon the Infrastructure market in the UAE, as Chief Estimator you will be responsible for leading the complete tender submission as well as monitoring cost controls on existing projects.
- Degree educated in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 15 years postgraduate experience
- Must be in the UAE and have UAE Roads/Highways experience
- Demonstrable expereince in Estimation, Tendering and Cost Control from a Main Contractor perspective
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.