Job description / Role
Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Centre is a joint venture between Abu Dhabi's Mubadala Development Company and Switzerland's leading telemedicine provider, Medgate. We offer high quality, convenient and confidential medical consultations, over the phone. This means that you and your family now have direct access to a qualified doctor for your daily healthcare needs, without having to visit a clinic or hospital. Our relationship with Medgate enables us to offer you proven, innovative healthcare services by phone. All of our doctors are trained by Medgate to provide the highest standard medical consultations over the phone.
All our services are offered exclusively through Daman to their Thiqa and Enhanced card holders.
- Develop, direct and implement the business strategy.
- Plan, direct and administer the organization's activities to achieve s s tated/agreed targets and standards for financial performance, quality, and legislative adherence.
- Maintain and develop organizational culture, values and reputation in the
- Centre, and with all staff, patients, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Work with Abu Dhabi and Federal health/regulatory bodies to determine obligatory policies and procedures and ensure the Centre's adherence to these.
- Foster good relations with funders and providers of service.
- Identify business development opportunities, and prepare feasibility studies for their successful implementation.
- Develop in liaison with the Medical Director and Business
- Development/Marketing Manager the marketing strategy for the Centre.
- Ensure the successful implementation of the marketing strategy.
- Negotiate and direct building improvements and the addition of new equipment according to need and the approved business plan.
- Manage, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Ensure the highest standard of delivery of all non-clinical elements required for patient satisfaction.
- Participate in the promotion of occupational health and safety management within the organization.
- Be proactive in identifying any problems and needs within the Centre and provide recommendations for resolution.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of annual budgets incorporating cash flow requirements, capital expenditure, business development and forecasted company growth.
- Liaise and update the Board on all relevant matters as agreed with the Medical Director.
- Manage all assets and liabilities in an efficient and effective manner.
- Improve and maintain delivery of the health service by planning the services and accounting for the cost of care and the distribution of staff.
- Propose annual salary reviews and annual bonuses to be approved by the Board.
- Manage and direct functions and performance of the Administration Staff, and liaise closely with the Medical Director for performance of the medical staff.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for all direct reports.
- Ensure adherence to delegation of authority.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Minimum requirement: Bachelor's Degree, in health care administration, business administration, public administration or equivalent from an accredited institution.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a senior management capacity including but not limited to business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Experience within Mubadala Healthcare is an advantage
- Other certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) is an advantage
- Proven track record in setting up and operating a healthcare environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people within a multinational environment.
- Ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
- Prior work experience in JCI accredited hospital and/or medical centre is an advantage.
About the Company
Our formation and identity as a company are inextricably linked to the vision of the late Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan – who imagined a prosperous future for his people, and then brought them together as a nation to achieve it.
Mubadala is a pioneering global investor, deploying capital with integrity and ingenuity to accelerate economic growth for the long-term benefit of Abu Dhabi. As Abu Dhabi’s leading strategic investment company, Mubadala is active in 13 sectors and more than 30 countries around the world, creating lasting value for our shareholder, the Government of Abu Dhabi.
Our work includes the development of global industrial champions in sectors such as aerospace, ICT, semiconductors, metals & mining, renewable energy and utilities, and the management of diverse financial holdings. We build on legacy expertise in oil and gas to invest across the hydrocarbon spectrum, and enhance the UAE’s growth potential through investments in healthcare, real estate and defense services. Our investment approach prioritizes partnership with best-in-class organizations and a commitment to the highest standards of governance.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Director - Turnaround Restructuring
NSI & Bluefin Talent