Job description / Role
A diverse local conglomerate who specialise in Education, Healthcare, Real estate and hospitality are looking to hire a Chief Executive Officer for their growing organisation.
Providing strategic direction for the organization and managing relationships with the key regulatory authorities, taking a lead in seeking out and developing new opportunities and providing commercial challenge both to the Executive Team and subsidiaries operations as part of the organisation's strategy. The role is the key to developing and driving the strategy and the team to achieve the strategy's objectives and success. The role has a strategic responsibility to report, and to be accountable to the Board.
* Develop and lead the Holdings' strategic plan and forward direction in liaison with the CEO and Board of Directors.
* Ensure that the BoD receive accurate, timely and clear information in order to enable it to take informed decisions.
* Lead the development of new business opportunities and strategic relationships with delivery and investment partners
* Provide leadership and motivation to the Holding Executive team to secure success and the meeting of our targets for commercial and quality success
* Ensure that the Holding and its 'business units' strategies, plans and developments are effectively communicated to shareholders and key stakeholders.
* Leading on the Holding's mission and vision statements, and ensuring that all plans, strategies and actions stem from these guiding principles
* Encourage and nurture a business excellence and quality culture which upholds the highest standards of integrity at all times and supports and promotes high quality and high value to stakeholders.
* Ensure that the annual budgets reflect the agreed strategy for the Holding and its subsidiaries.
* Implement and deliver the annual budget and provide effective leadership and performance management to the senior Holding team and General Managers of its subsidiaries.
* Provide support and challenge to all those leading the Holding and its subsidiaries units and partnerships to ensure that the Holding and its subsidiaries are effective and commercially successful.
* Maintain effective communications with key stakeholders including governments, full compliance with all regulatory requirements and ensuring that the Holding Executive team and the BoD are kept informed of developments in this area
* Exercise overall responsibility for the development of the Holding brand and trusted reputation with stakeholders, strategic and regulatory authorities.
* Manage the day to day operations of the Holding Executive team and ensure that resources are used effectively to meet the organisation's strategic priorities and goals
* Ensure the performance of the executive team within the Holding is managed effectively and that all staff meet our aims, vision and values, and achieve our targets for quality and commercial growth.
* Bachelor's Degree in civil engineering
* MBA Degree is preferred
* Additional Qualifications in Strategic Planning is a must
* 20 years and above of relevant working experience in heading large division or company.
* Exposure to strategic Senior Executive level position/leadership role in a corporate environment.
* Credible experience in leading start-ups and both business strategy and business development
* Good and proven relationships in dealing with regulatory authorities and in opening new schools
* Commitment to equality and diversity in both employment and service delivery
* Understanding of wider economic environment within the MENA region, with an awareness of issues, implications, and current challenges facing the real estate sector
Salary & Benefits
* 150,000 AED per month
* Education allowance
* Comprehensive bonus scheme
* Annual flights
* Private medical insurance
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
CEO - Real Estate Development
Connected Group ME
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||12 Feb|
Director of Development
|Saudi Arabia||29 Jan|
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Senior Vice President – Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent