Job description / Role
Leading Dubai family group is looking to appoint a new CEO reporting directly the Senior Board of Directors.
The Chief Executive Officer will be fully responsible for the leading and developing the overall business strategy ensuring high quality business strategies are implemented effectively. You will be fully accountable for the financial and operational leadership for the business and work with the Senior Leadership team within multiple business sectors.
* Create and develop business strategy.
* Managing operations and business activities.
* Engagement and Welfare.
* Investment opportunities.
* Relationship building and stakeholder engagement.
* Business Development.
* Leading senior management team.
The ideal candidate must have experience of the following:
* Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Management or a related field
* Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position
* Minimum of 10 years of management experience including business development
* You will have proven experience of developing profitable strategies and implementing visions.
* Proven experience of understanding corporate businesses functions and corporate governance.
* You will have a strong level of gravitas and the ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
* Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
* Experience of working within a matrix family-owned business desirable
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Executive Officer
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
Senior Director of Project Management
|Saudi Arabia||25 May|