Job description / Role
We are seeking a CEO to manage the day-to-day operations of an Ad tech business based in Dubai. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to the executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
Leading AdTech Company
* Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
* Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
* Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
* Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
* Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
* Develop the company's culture and overall company vision.
* Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
* Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
* Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
* Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
* Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
* Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
* Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
* Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
* Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
* Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
* An opportunity to have a direct impact and be part of leading company
* Attractive package and benefits
* Bachelor's degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
* Experience in a senior management position from an AdTech or Affiliate agency.
* Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
* Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
* Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
* Experience with corporate governance.
* Proven negotiation skills.
* Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
* Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
* Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Gulf
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
General Manager - Business Head
MBG Corporate Services
|Abu Dhabi||12 May|
Managing Director - Real Estate
|Ras Al Khaimah||15 May|
Quest Search & Selection