Job description / Role
The team at Cassia has been mandated to recruit a Chief Executive Officer for our client in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. The right candidate is a dynamic and experienced leader. Candidates with experience in the UAE are highly preferred.
The CEO will serve as managing director of corporate operations. The ideal candidate for this position has previous corporate management experience in the UAE and a proven track record for effective team management and results-driven leadership.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
PLANNING AND OPERATIONS
• Provides senior management of all aspects of the company's operations
• Supervises and directs managers and on-site direct reports from other departments.
• Initiates, manages and monitors appropriate interventions to ensure compliance with local regulations or accrediting organizations and licensure requirements.
• Collaborates with the rest of the executive team to optimize the growth and performance of the organization as measured by the financial statements
• Responsible for strategic and fiscal planning, management, and accounting for the business
• Responsible for planning of future growth by assessing existing and future market needs, establishing priorities and identifying fiscal and human resource needs for future development.
• Participates, as required, in recruitment activities.
• Establishes schedules and identifies staffing needs for the organization
• Reviews and acts on inspecting agencies ' reports, and keeps department leadership informed.
• Develops an efficient and effective collaborative relationship between team members , while fostering a positive working relationship.
• Emphasizes communication between management and staff in an open and positive manner, by holding regular meetings.
• Participates in the evaluation of and investment in information technology applications to achieve improvement in customer service levels or financial performance.
• Coordinates maintenance of all facility space, equipment, utilities, furnishings, and grounds.
• Maintains a comprehensive and effective communication and management style that is open, interactive, communicative, and engaging and promotes a common understanding of the market, vision, and strategy of the practice.
• Promotes a culture of two-way communication and creates opportunities for physician/staff participation in decision process.
MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT
• Coordinates with the Marketing and Public Relations Department to publicize the organization and the services/products offered.
• Develops internal training for employees and potential programs for community education.
• Collaborates with fiscal affairs and finance departments in the development and preparation of annual budget, revenues, operating expenses and capital expenditures.
• Implements and complies with fiscal policies and reporting procedures in accordance with the company's guidelines.
• Works to optimize the financial performance of the organization by improving the revenue cycle and managing expense control as appropriate through reviews of expenses and staffing requirement based on productivity and measurement.
• Collaborates with the rest of the management team to optimize the growth and performance of the business, as measured by the financial statements
• Responsible for strategic and fiscal planning, management, and accounting for the business.
• Responsible for planning of future growth by assessing existing and future program needs, establishing priorities and identifying fiscal and human resources for development.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
• Supervision of the HR functions. Such duties include, but may not be limited to recruiting, hiring, counseling, evaluating, and terminating staff in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Responsible for continuous staffing review for both quality and quantity while growing the staff to meet increasing customer demands.
• Develops and provides site-specific orientation and training programs for staff.
• Ensures that the Human Resources Policies and Procedures are implemented and adhered to.
• Establishes policies to appropriately and effectively support high quality, highly satisfied and cost-effective customer care in accordance to the policies.
• Responsible for the overall efficient utilization of all company's assets.
• Supervises employee relations, conflict resolution and grievance procedures. Responsible for compliance with employment laws and guidelines.
• Implements supervisory growth and development program and uses supervisory tools and methods to maintain fair and consistent policy application across the organization.
• Participates in planning, promoting and conducting organization wide performance improvement activities using six-sigma or other endorsed programs.
• Develops and directs performance improvement monitoring activities reporting progress toward achieving quality management goals.
• Maintains professional affiliations to enhance professional growth and remain current with the latest trends in the industry.
• Performs other duties as requested by the senior executive team.
• Job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. Management reserves the right to revise duties as needed.
REQUIREMENTS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Experience managing a medical supply and pharmaceutical business
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to identify opportunities to improve process
• Superior leadership skills and experience, particularly in cultivating a high performing leadership team and in developing and maintaining excellent relations with staff at all levels
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are mandatory as well as basic computer literacy and skills
• Strong financial management skills since must be able to identify opportunities to improve operating efficiency, increase revenues and effectively control expenses
• Ability to translate vision into a strategic plan and execute the plan with excellence
• Experience developing revenues and optimizing the revenue cycle in a clinical setting; a solid understanding of the financial dynamics
• Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and conflict resolution skills and capabilities
• Ability to balance strong business capabilities and high business ethics with a commitment to clinical and service excellence
• Ability to effectively analyze complex business issues/problems and lead/influence individuals and groups in developing and implementing successful resolution tactics
• Ability to set and maintain high standards of performance in a collegial environment, holding people accountable for achieving deliverables.
• This individual will be an outcome driven leader
• Excellent managerial skills with a serious commitment to coaching, mentoring and developing people
• A results oriented individual with a reputation of doing what it takes to get the job done while ensuring strong interpersonal relationships; puts the interests of the enterprise ahead of personal interests
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels of the organization in research, education and clinical enterprises
• High degree of resilience, persistence and the ability to thrive in an environment of rapid change
• A high sense of urgency and experience operating effectively in a fast-paced environment requiring the skill to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to operate in a matrix environment; handles ambiguity well
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• An individual of unquestioned integrity
• Master 's Degree (preferably MBA, MHA or MPH) and/or equivalent combination of experience and education preferred
• Bachelor 's Degree required
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum of seven years of progressive and effective leadership experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry of a large and complex organization with multiple sites and locations.
• Competitive package including salary, bonus, accommodation and transportation allowance.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
General Manager - Consumer
Regional Commercial Excellence Director
Chief Commercial Officer
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Executive Director - PMO
|Saudi Arabia||16 Aug|