Job description / Role
Our client a well known Event and Activation Agency are seeking for an experienced CEO to manage the day-to-day operations of their company. The right candidate must be ready to build and model a great company culture, provide inspired leadership to their executive team, establish a great working relationship with the board of directors, and set a course for company strategy.
• Provide inspired leadership company-wide.
• Make high-level decisions about policy and strategy.
• Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
• Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
• Act as the primary spokesperson for the company.
• Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
• Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
• Create an environment that promotes great performance and positive morale.
• Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
• Work with senior stakeholders, chief financial officer, chief information officer, and other executives.
• Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the executive board to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of the company.
• Work closely with the human resource department to ensure great hiring.
AED 30,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 5 – 10 years of experience in an Event company in UAE is a must
• Salary: Open (To be discussed during the interview)
• Nationality: European
• Gender: Anyone can apply
• Bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
• Experience in a senior management position.
• Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce.
• Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively, and delegate.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.