Job description / Role
The role of CFO is a key position within the strategic, executive leadership of the business, and as such is a crucial piece of recruitment.
As CFO, you will lead the financial organisation of the business and take responsibility for the accuracy and integrity of all financial reporting.
My client is a new and exiting chain of supermarkets. Recently launched here in the UAE and expanding rapidly, they have big plans to become a leading player in the UAE market before expanding across the GCC.
They are part of a larger, international group of businesses, with a significant turnover in the billions of US Dollars.
The CFO of the business will;
* Oversee all company accounting practices
* Management of the accounting department
* Preparation of budgets, financial reports and commercial papers
* Management of all required taxes
* Preparation of monthly, quarterly & annual reports
* Overseeing the internal Audit function
* Define and drive the company's financial Strategy
* Planning & forecasting
In return my client can offer a highly competitive package of between 50,000 & 60,000 AED per month in addition to a discretionary bonus, insurance, flights and visas for you and your family.
* The successful candidate will have senior experience (Head of Finance / Finance Director / CFO level within the finance function of a large supermarket business, and ideally have experience with discount supermarket models.
To apply you MUST be a qualified accountant with a major recognised accountancy body, please note candidates who are qualified by experience, or only hold a degree or MBA will not be considered. Please do not apply.
You must be either already in the Middle East or happy to relocate to Dubai swiftly.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Finance Manager