Job description / Role
Position Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 50K AED plus profit sharing (negotiable) depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is one of the leading group of companies in the UAE based in Dubai with successful track records in retail, fashion, hospitality, interior design, and real estate industries.
- Looking for a young professional presentable CFO under the age of 48 years old with solid experiences in a GROUP type environment like the mentioned above.
- This person can revamp the financial process and overhaul all department’s financials reporting to meet industry best practices under ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, MS, IBM, etc.
- Understand crisis management and the P&L requirements to achieve financial targets.
- He will report directly to the CEO while ensuring all GM’s under each business unit aligned with common goals.
- Capable to advise the CEO and GM’s on how to improve the bottom line by creating healthy financially profitable sheet.
- Skills in strategic business forecast with the ability to justify ROI across all business units.
- Engagement with all business unit’s GM’s business plans while recommending financial risks and liabilities.
- Ability to control the company budget vs. forecast and profits.
- Open to Indian and Arabic nationals
- Male, below the age of 48 years old
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum 10 years of UAE market group experience
- Must have strong experience in group of companies
- With strong ERP finical process implementation experience
- Extensive experience in handling profit and loss and internal Business Partner relations
- Important note: Must be able to start immediately
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|
Senior Finance Manager
A Leading Trading Company in the UAE
CFO - Chief Financial Officer
Quest Search & Selection