Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a consulting business based in Dubai.
As a member of the senior leadership team you will serve as a credible, knowledgeable and trusted resource to the CEO and other senior leaders. This position is a hands-on and quality-focused financial executive with the experience that combines sound financial leadership with proven business effectiveness. The CFO is responsible for the financial management of the organization to include budget analysis and management, financial modelling and reporting, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs, accounting and treasury operations, mergers & acquisitions and investment and exit strategies. The CFO will offer quality, meaningful analysis, and financial perspectives necessary for corporate decisions and strategic planning. In addition to providing financial leadership, this position will be responsible for managing the legal and the IT architecture of the organization. Well-rounded experience in management of services organizations with a wealth of experience in improving business operations through strategic planning, performance management & strong team building.
The departments that encompasses in this leadership role are finance, legal & IT. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to prepare the business for a potential exit, assist in acquisitions, supervise and manage the Finance and Accounting function, supervise Legal, Compliance and IT departments.
My client is looking to hit its strategic 3-year business plan and the CFO is critical to help meet that goal.
* Work with Non-Executive Directors and CEO on the strategic vision of the organization including cultivating and fostering strategic relationships and potential alliances; engage in the growth agenda including organic, acquisition and joint venture strategies.
* Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to prepare the organization to go through a full or partial exit through PE firm or strategic buyer.
* Partner with senior leaders on operational and strategic issues as they arise; provide strategic recommendations based on financial analysis and projections, and revenue/expense analysis.
* Develop and provide timely and meaningful analyses and reporting to operational leaders.
* Report financial status by developing sales forecasts & analysis of sales pipelines; reporting results; analysing variances; developing improvements.
* Adept at financial & organizational structuring, including developing business plans and establishing a robust culture of risk management, governance & business policies
* Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets. Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation & internal audit & compliance functions.
* Work with the CEO and other senior executives on assisting in the development and negotiation of contracts as per pricing policy.
* Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO in identifying new funding opportunities, the drafting of prospective programmatic budgets, and determining cost effectiveness of prospective service delivery.
* Innovating processes to increase productivity. Meet productivity goals.
* Successful at building & leading large high-performance teams. Effectively lead the team by hiring and retaining top-grade talent
* Collaborate across function on developing the operating budget. Oversee long-term strategic budgetary planning and cost management in alignment with the strategic plan and the monthly reporting and proactively manage cash flows in a leveraged environment
* Supervising investment of funds; works with to raise additional capital as required for expansion.
* Manage and lead the IT organization and help creating an IT landscape to build a competitive advantage for the business
* Oversee the legal division that intakes framing contracts, negotiations, dispute resolution, compliance management and arbitration
* Applicants must be an MBA with specialization in Finance and or a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) preferably
Skills and Competencies
* Excellent Leadership and Managerial competencies relevant to Business Strategy, Problem Solving & Decision Making
* Impeccable integrity
* Partnering & relationship building to lead and motivate staff to deliver results
* Ability to work and influence at all levels in the organisation
* Skilled in examining, developing, re-engineering, and recommending financial policies and procedures
* Excellent interpersonal skills honed in business partnering/advisory roles
* Strong verbal and written communication skills Ability to work flexibly and under own initiative to achieve objectives
* Attention to and consistent achievement of deadlines
Salary and Benefits
* 70,000aed per month plus standard benefits-
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Chief Financial Officer
Middle East Executive
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance