Job description / Role
Robert Half is working on an exclusive basis with a leading purpose-driven software IT company to recruit a Chief Financial Officer.
Your role will provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the CEO and senior management team to establish long-range financial & business goals, strategies, plans and policies. You will be responsible for creating shareholder value and ensuring effective business performance across the business through developing and delivering annual and strategic financial plans including development plans, measuring and managing risks, reporting and analyzing financial and non-financial data, operating efficiency and acting as a partner to the CEO. Key responsibilities include for all financial reporting, planning and control activities for operating assets, development assets, joint ventures as well as new business development initiatives.
* Responsible to build the financial reporting and analysis capability within the company.
* Develop a set of business reporting tools and dashboards for senior management.
* Responsible for planning, forecasting and budgeting and involved actively in strategic planning.
* Assess, communicate and manage all financial risks within the Regions.
* Ensure regular balance sheet, P&L and cash flow reviews as well as timely reconciliation of all cash, bank and intercompany balances.
* Lead all budgeting and planning processes that are aligned with the long-term strategy, strategic plan, and the business plans to deliver timely and accurate submissions of forecasts and budgets within the established corporate planning calendar.
* Ensure processes and capability to produce and deliver timely and accurate management accounts that reflect the financial position of the joint ventures, projects, and operating assets, and the consolidated position.
* Responsible for providing business support and analysis to the senior management team
* Responsible to continuously evaluate and advice on the capital structure.
* Manage banking relationships and facility utilization.
* Responsible to produce periodic financial statements.
* Qualified Accountant - CIMA / CA / ACMA or other recognized Accounting qualification
* 10 years of post-qualification progressive managerial experience
* Experience of working within the Technology/Digital space is required
* Solid technical accounting skills, including IFRS
* Experience of working within a multi-cultural environment
* Up to 60,000 - 70,000aed per month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.