Job description / Role
Our client is a growing multinational that develop new-generation systems. They are seeking to expand their leadership and are looking for a CFO, based in Dubai.
The group is having operations spanning through multiple countries globally. It established over a decade ago and continued to grow across various countries across Europe and Asia. They are seeking to hire a CFO to join their leadership.
* Strategy and Policy Implementation
* Creates overall organizational finance strategy and development of marketable strategies to ensure finance well-being of the firm
* Drive short-term and long-term financial planning for the organization
* Lay out financial functional systems by assessing patterns; establishing critical measurements, overseeing financial plans, forecasts, actuals, and monitoring performance to ensure the financial wellbeing and integrity of the organization.
* Ensures top tier compliance, processes surpassing statutory/regulatory requirement standards
* Develops organization prospects by studying financial patterns and revenue opportunities; projecting procurements and expansion possibilities; analysing organization operations; identifying opportunities for development, cost reduction and systems enhancement, and accumulating cash-flow to finance development
* Achieves finance and organizations mission by completing related outcomes as needed.
* Framework, norms and processes implementation
* Reporting and Compliance
* Overseeing the financial performance by estimating and examining results, initiating remedial activities, and minimizing the impact of changes
* Reports monetary status by preparing forecasts, reporting outcomes, analysing variances, and developing enhancements.
* Provides support and backing to the group of direct reports on monetary implications of business procedures and decisions.
* Team Management
* Estimate capital, facilities, and staff requirements, identifying monetary resources, and creating action plans, by developing global financial strategies
* Extra: tax duties to optimize contracts - M&A project
What's on offer?
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a CFO or FD to further progress their career with an industry giant in Dubai.
* A Master's degree (or equivalent) in accounting, finance, business administration, economics
* 10+ years of experience as a financial executive and leader
* Proven experience working with diverse jurisdictions / markets in big companies having a multicultural environment (emerging markets preferred)
* English and French speaker
* Professional qualification is preferred
* Ability to strategize and solve problems
* Strong leadership and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and people skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.