Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
One of our Clients, a leading Investment Group is hiring for their Dubai Office:
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer or CFO to perform effective risk management and plan the organization's financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
- A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
- The goal is to protect the company's revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
- Drive the company's financial planning
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization's liabilities and investment
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
- Manage team of financial controllers and financial analysts.
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- CPA is a strong advantage
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer or relevant role
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management and IT software
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- Arabic Speaking strongly preferred
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
|Abu Dhabi||18 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Accounts
Irwin & Dow