Job description / Role
Reporting directly to the CEO of the organisation you will be a strategic business partner who informs and shapes the organisational strategy.
As the CHRO you are responsible for making organisation-wide strategy decisions as well as development and operational implementation of policies, processes and programs to ensure appropriate human resource practices and programs.
You are also responsible for
* Budgeting and Auditing
* HR service delivery
* Change Management and Communication
* People management
This position is open for UAE national applicants.
* Masters Degree in Human Resources, Employment Law, Business Administration, Industrial Relations or Organisational Development (essential)
* Minimum of 15 years executive level HR experience, with at least 3 years in Healthcare.
* Previous experience as a C-suite or Executive Team Member
* Experience Driving HR transformation
* Experience developing a HR function in Healthcare
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.