Chief Human Resources Officer
Job description / Role
The Chief Human Resources Officer will be a key member of the executive leadership team who will join a leading UAE business based in Dubai. The CHRO will lead all people and culture practices to ensure a positive employee experience which aligns with the core values and mission of the organisation.
This position is responsible for strengthening overall employee culture and driving change management at all levels throughout our client's diverse and multi-cultural organization to optimise efficiency in their operations while also influencing and infusing company values in alignment with their growth.
As a thought-leader, you will lead a large HR team including all aspects of organizational development, employee relations, learning and development, succession planning, talent calibration, retention, recruiting, compensation, total rewards, safety, HR compliance and HR analytics.
To ensure company growth and profitability you will partner with the Executive Leadership Team and Board to align company strategies to improve overall organizational performance.
* HR Change Management
* People Data and Analytics
* Organisational design
* People and Culture Strategy
* Diversity and Inclusion Strategy
* Management Training
* Employee Engagement
* Leadership Oversight
* 15 + years of HR management experience, exco experience
* Expert advisor to business leaders on human capital topics and issues
* Ability to provide a modern and forward-thinking mindset aligning HR initiatives to company goals
* Prior broad experience of envisioning, leading & implementing practices that advance equity, diversity, inclusion
* Prior experience of leading a comprehensive human resources function preferred
* Experience of large MNC, retail or lifestyle business preferred
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.