Job description / Role
Position Title: Chief Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 40K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A well-established bitumen trading company with operations globally
• Develop talent acquisition strategies, oversee the recruitment process, and implement performance management systems to attract skilled professionals.
• Address employee relations issues, implement and develop company policies, and promote engagement initiatives.
• Manage the implementation of compensation and benefits programs and ensure regulatory compliance.
• Identify and implement training needs and provide solutions to enhance employee skills and capabilities.
• Oversee visa processes and Emiratization initiatives to ensure compliance and support the company's localization efforts, and other related tasks assigned by the management.
• Open to Native English speakers
• Female, 45 years old and below
• Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, HR, or any relevant
• At least 5 years’ experience in the same role from a group of companies setting
• CHRM and other relevant certifications is a plus
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Chief Human Resources Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|
A Leading Consultancy In UAE
Regional HR Manager