Job description / Role
Our Client, a leading global organisation, is looking for an energetic and dynamic Chief Marketing Officer, to join their team in Dubai. The main purpose of the role is to be accountable for building and driving a high-performance, data-driven team, to hit the company’s revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in driving both performance and brand marketing programs. The CMO will be in charge of interacting with senior internal and external leadership on significant issues and business meetings and relationships. In addition to being responsible for the vision, strategy, budget and execution of all marketing initiatives.
The key responsibilities of the role, are as follows:-
• Develop a scalable and efficient strategy for mobile user acquisition, for a consumer-facing mobile app.
• Define, measure and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals, including subscriber acquisition and retention.
• Manage customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modelling, ensuring the company reaches the right audience with the right message, at the right place and time.
• Work with the company’s analytics team, to lead marketing analytics and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, competitors, and technology.
• Develop marketing strategy including market segmentation, market intelligence, target audience, buyer personas, value proposition, channel strategies, and feature release campaigns.
• Position the company as an experiential marketing thought leader, by overseeing the production of exceptional, regular content weekly to be distributed on social media, blog, website, and marketing/sales materials.
• Drive digital advertising – search and display, remarketing, and video campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Facebook/IG, Twitter, among others.
• Oversee all digital aspects of marketing, including website and SEO, email marketing, social media, podcast and blog events.
• Maintain media relations, draft press releases, and approve all media copy.
• Curate empirical evidence and primary research content.
• Apply for industry awards and recognition.
In order to apply for this role, you must be an innovative leader with creative, analytical, and strategic acumen, coupled with the strong business instincts necessary for leading the company’s marketing through the next phase of growth. In addition, you must have the following:-
• 10+ years of senior marketing leadership experience, as Head of Marketing/CMO at a rapidly growing consumer-facing e-commerce brand, with a focus on high growth.
• Be a detail-oriented performance marketer and be creative, turn your observations into stories that inspire action.
• Know and understand how to drive short-term performance results and build long term brand affinity.
• Have outstanding leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative people, at all levels of the business.
• Be highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy and spend.
• Have a deep knowledge of attribution models and media mix marketing.
• Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, where continuous innovation is critical
• Multi-national experience preferably – Asia and the United States.
If you have all the skills and experience required, please apply now! Due to high volume of received applications, we are unable to respond to each application on individual basis therefore only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Apple Search & Selection offers a very personalised, executive recruitment service. Our fresh and honest approach to ensuring cultural and strategic fit between clients and the candidates we present is tailored to minimising the workload, releasing the pressure of decision making and significantly reducing the recruitment cycle time. We develop our business based on long-term relationships and have an excellent reputation for service delivery.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with an unparalleled level of care, professionalism, confidentiality and integrity and the service that we provide is constantly applauded by our clients and candidates alike, for our quality professional and courteous approach.
Director of Marketing Communications
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Big Fish Recruitment