Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a technology and digital start-up based in Dubai, assisting to recruit a Chief Marketing Officer who has proven experience working for online technology or digital start-up marketplace platforms. With equity on the table this role would suit either an ambitious director looking to step up into a C-level role or an established C-level professional who enjoys building out new projects from scratch.
* Define marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies and objectives
* Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
* Prepare the marketing budget and resources allocation.
* Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company's unique "voice"
* Design and coordinate promotional campaigns (ATL & BTL), PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
* Build and lead a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
* Analyse all data insights generating by all marketing channels and translate the insights into actionable tasks.
* Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
* Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role working for an online technology or digital start-up marketplace platforms, E-commerce platforms, Online hotel booking platforms or online business intelligence platforms
* Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, ATL & BTL etc.)
* Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
* Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
* Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance, Operation etc.)
* Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
* A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
* Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
* BSc/BA in marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
* Fluent in English
Salary and Benefits
40,000 AED per month max + KPI's related bonus, business equity and wider company benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Brand General Manager - Multinational Beauty Business
Middle East Executive