Job description / Role
• The chief medical officer is responsible for overseeing the medical operation of a hospital, ensuring the staff and patients are properly cared for.
• The primary role of the CMO will be to provide leadership and right direction.
• The CMO will be responsible for the Strategy, direction and execution of the company’s development plans.
• The cmo will be a key member of the senior management team as a member of the company’s executive committee which determines ,sets the overall strategic
• Direction of the company.
• Overseeing the daily clinical operations and ensuring patients receive high-quality medical care.
• Serving as a mediator between administration and staff
• Examining clinical operations in search of ways to improve their efficiency
• Recruiting new medical staff to the organization and fostering their growth
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum 10 years of experience required.
• Someone preferably who had previous experience with newly opened hospital with 120+ beds and in radiology, OR , ER and outpatient clinics.
About the Company
AlMulla Holding Group is a business group in the form of a conglomerate with several subsidiaries, chaired by Mr. Abdulla Mohamed Saeed AlMulla.