Job description / Role
The CMO/ MD will be a partner to the CEO of International Business and will support the rest of the organisation. They will participate in the design of the medical strategy in the Middle East, lead its implementation and drive continuous commercial and operational improvements and growth.
Our client is a Global Leading Laboratory chain with multi functioning diagnostic services.
* Develop and help maintain liaisons with customers; physicians, hospitals and the medical community served by the client.
* Ensure that the multiple laboratory sites in the region meet customer requirements in terms of quality, TAT, menu, etc.
* Design and/or participate in regional strategies in order to consider and optimise the country performance via outsourcing, standardisation, POCT and consolidation of production platforms.
* Support our Total Quality roadmap and help ensure communication of the quality expectations throughout the region.
* Combine scientific and medical knowledge effortlessly, understanding the need to care about the customer and the performance.
Highly competitive market salary, tax free plus benefits.
* Have a current MD/ MBBS license to practise in your home country and be eligible to become licensed in the UAE.
* Have 12+ years of experience
* Combination of Practising and General Management of Operations
* Experience in managing Clinical/ Medical staff as well as Commercial/ Operational staff
* Preference will be shown to those with education and experience within Pathology (not essential however)
* Preference will be shown to those with experience in managing Laboratory Operations (not essential however)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Medical Officer - Doctor - Insurance
A Leading TPA (Third Party Administrator) in Medical Insurance
Medical / Healthcare Planner
|Abu Dhabi||17 Oct|
Medical Insurance Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||5 Oct|
Microbiology Biomedical Scientist / Technologist
|Abu Dhabi||16 Nov|