Job description / Role
Chief of Staff position with an international business, working exclusively with senior management. This is a great opportunity for an ex-consultant to work on a broad range of projects with great exposure.
We are partnering with a global industrial's business that is looking for an ex-consultant to join the Dubai office and work exclusively with senior stakeholders on the portfolio of international businesses.
The candidate will closely work with senior executive management supporting the day-to-day management of the global business. This includes a wide spectrum of activities across various industries, functions and geographies. Such as preparing strategic reviews, analyses & business cases for senior management and Boards. To accompany the scope of role and underlying objectives, the candidate will need a diverse and wide range of skills, as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Due to the breadth of responsibilities, a successful candidate will be a flexible, results orientated individual with the ability to deal with ambiguity and a diverse range of businesses and information
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* 4+ years experience within consulting, either big 4, a boutique or an MBB firm.
* Highly proficient and experienced in Excel (VBA, Macros & Automation).
* Highly proficient and experienced in PowerPoint.
* Required skills include ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, prioritising importance as well as time management, think strategically; superior problem-solving abilities; project management, teamwork, quantitative aptitude; and the ability to effectively synthesize, communicate & solve business issues.
* The role is well-suited to a highly motivated and self-driven individual with a positive attitude who is willing to work very flexible hours, whenever needed and time independent.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Professional, resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast-paced and demanding environment with the ability to partner effectively and collaborate across the firm at varying levels of the organisation.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.